Just want help getting started? Or do you want S.O.S. to walk you through it from start to finish? You can choose as little or as much time you want me to spend helping you (minimum one hour increments).
Rates vary from $25/hour to $40/hour depending on size of job. If you are only interested in having me sell your items on Ebay, please click the Ebay tab to the left for pricing.
Get organized so you can spend more time doing what is truly important to you!
Some of the things S.O.S. can help you to do:
- Save money when you know where your things are
- Create a home office file system where you can find important papers easily.
- Design and organize closets, basements, garages to maximize storage.
- Organize your kitchen so you can cook nutritious meals.
- Designate logical homes for everyday items, like keys, so you don't waste valuable time searching for them.
- Find solutions for storage and maximize space.
- Work with children and children's belongings so they can play and work without having to search for toys and supplies.
- Keep track of your appointments, events and projects.
- Act as the family manager, keeping your home running smoothly and delegating tasks to your team.
- Decide what things are the best to keep when downsizing.
- Design personalized paper management solutions
- Adopting recycling systems so you can help the environment
- Sell the things you don't need any longer online
Personal Plan of Action - First Consultation is Complimentary
During your initial session, we will create a personal plan of action which includes:
- Specific projects to do and which are top priorities
- Tasks and supplies to complete each project
- Recommendations to improve the processes, home, and office
- Take your items that you want sold on Ebay or schedule time to teach you how.
Clients are free to implement the plan of action on their own or hire S.O.S. to help them for all or part of the projects.
During hands-on organizing sessions we can:
- Organize and streamline areas of your home.
- Help make good decisions about what to keep, store, sell, donate, shred, and toss.
- Recommend resources to help with your home projects and organizing needs.